The winter of 2013/14 has seen some exciting changes to The Croft Caravan and Campsite with developments taking place as follows:
- Luxury Lodges - Three new luxury lodges all with private hot tubs. For further information and bookings, please click ‘Lakes Lodges’.
- Static Holiday Caravans - The introduction of five brand new luxury caravans all with double glazing and central heating.
- Holiday Apartments - At The Croft, our apartments have also seen a programme of refurbishment, for further details please access the link and have a look at the pictures.
- ‘Super Pitches’ - Our touring/camping pitches offer 16amp electrical hook up, T.V connections and water points.
- Luxury Facilities - The washroom facilities have been upgraded featuring a heated toilet block, and a brand new laundry facility.
Our focus at The Croft is to provide the very best quality of facilities and service to our guests and with just 54 super pitches now available at The Croft, early booking is strongly recommended.
Our sister site at Hawkshead Hall continues to provide picturesque camping both with and without electric hook up and with a fully modernised toilet block and shower facility built in 2011. It is situated ¼ mile from The Croft, a pleasant ten minutes walk on a level footpath along the beckside and over a Troll bridge into the village centre. Please click on the Hawkshead Hall link for details and tariffs and please note that advanced booking is advisable at peak times.
Both The Croft and Hawkshead Hall operate under the same management, with our policy of acceptance for families, couples and individuals only, no groups. For Duke of Edinburgh supervised booking enquiries please contact Hawkshead Hall.
The Croft will is open from 23rd March 2013 to 19th January 2014 offering camping , caravans will operate from the 23rd March to 8th November 2013 then reopen in March 2014. The apartments and Lodges are open throughout the year for holiday bookings.
We should be very happy to welcome you back to both parks and look forward to you visiting us soon.